- Would you like to learn Muay Thai Boxing or Jiu Jitsu from our expert coaches?
- Would you like to lead a healthier life without joining the gym?
- Would you like to learn how to protect yourself or your loved ones?
- Do you feel nervous about joining a group class without knowing what you’re doing?
- Our new Muay Thai or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu beginners course is the answer!
This four week course will give you the fitness base, Martial Arts skills and knowledge to safely join our group classes.
Muay Thai originated in Thailand where it was nicknamed the art of eight limbs as it allows punching, kicking, elbow and knee techniques. It is widely recognised as the most efficient striking Martial Art making it ideal for beginners due to its simplicity. It is also typically the art of choice for Mixed Martial Arts fighters.
Our next Muay Thai beginners course starts on the 1st of March and will run on a Tuesday and Thursday evening from 6.30pm to 7.30pm and costs £99
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is a grappling art that originated in Brazil, it allows chokes, strangles, armlocks and leglocks and relies heavily on the use of strategy to beat opponents earning it the nickname of physical chess. It is widely recognised as the worlds most efficient grappling art making it an extremely efficient self defence system.
Our next Brazilian Jiu Jitsu beginners course starts on the 5th of March and will run on a Monday and Wednesday evening from 6.30pm to 7.30pm and costs £99.
To book one of the six spaces on each course, simply fill in the contact form below and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your training goals and guide you to the most appropriate Martial Art.