[dt_sc_two_third first][dt_sc_h2 class=””]
Luke Mannion (Head Instructor)
Luke is the most qualified Martial Arts and Fitness Instructor in Dorchester; he has studied martial arts for over 15 Years and holds Black Belts and coaching qualifications in various Martial Arts and Self Protection systems.
Luke is a former Parachute Regiment Sniper and saw active service in Kosovo, Sierra Leone, Northern Ireland and Iraq. Luke represented the Parachute Regiment, Army and Combined Services (best from Army, Navy and RAF) at Martial Arts during this time.
- 10th Khan in Muay Thai Boxing (Blackbelt Equivalent)
- Muay Thai Boxing Senior Instructor
- Combat Clinch Work Senior Instructor
- 4th Dan Black Belt in Kickboxing
- 1st Dan Black Belt in The Real Combat System
- 1st Dan Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do
- Level 1 Catch Wrestling
- Level One Self Protection Instructor under Geoff Thompson
- Blue Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Judo Instructor
- Full Amateur Boxing Association Coach
- British Combat Association Instructor
- Ultimate Self Protection Instructor- Level 3
- Brown Belt in Judo
- MMA Referee
- Parachute Regiment, Army and Combined Services Martial Arts Colours
[/dt_sc_one_third][dt_sc_hr_invisible /][dt_sc_callout_box type=”type1″]
[dt_sc_h2]What to do next?[/dt_sc_h2]
If you’d like more information about our classes and how we can help you achieve your goals then click the box below to get started.
[dt_sc_button type=”type1″ link=”/get-started/” size=”medium”]Get Started[/dt_sc_button]